I am a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation based in Denver, Colorado and I also see clients in Zürich, Switzerland. A true baby boomer in my heart and mind, I believe everyone has the ability to challenge the status quo and cultivate positive change.
In 1996, we packed up three young children from our 20-acre Vermont homestead and embarked on what turned out to be a 23-year international adventure. We explored, we traveled, and we embraced cultures.
In addition to my private integrative life coaching practice, I worked as a coach, teacher, and counselor at international schools in Spain, Jordan, Pakistan, and Switzerland, with frequent travels to Japan and Serbia. After 17 years living in Zürich, Switzerland, I landed in Denver, Colorado in 2018 and continue to offer private life coaching services.
As a professional holistic life coach based in Denver, I have advanced coach training with inviteCHANGE in Washington. I am a graduate of the Newfield Network ICF Accredited Coach Training Program in Boulder, Colorado and have had Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Training (MBSR) in Zürich, Switzerland. I also hold a Masters of Education degree from the University of Vermont and Positive Psychology Coaching Certification from the Wholebeing Institute.
When I am not coaching, you will find me engaged in activities that bring joy and nourish my soul – generative conversations, Pilates, yoga, biking, walking, gardening and hiking.
I am available for transformational life coaching in-person sessions in Denver, Colorado and at various times throughout the year in Zürich, Switzerland. Sessions with clients are also available outdoors, virtually, or by phone.
Education and Coach Training
- University of Vermont, Masters in Education – Burlington, Vermont
- Newfield Network, Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) – Boulder, Colorado
- Certified Edgewalker Coach – Mallorca, Spain
- Wholebeing Institute, Positive Psychology Coaching Certification – Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- InviteChange, Advanced Credentialed Coach Training – Seattle, Washington
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) training – Zürich, Switzerland